borders the Free State Province and the country of Lesotho.
The District municipal area consists of four local municipalities : Gariep LM (Burgersdorp, Steynsburg and Venterstad); Maletswai LM (Aliwal North and Jamestown); Senqu LM (Barkly East, Rhodes, Rossouw, Lady Grey and Sterkspruit), Elundini LM (Mt Fletcher, Maclear and Ugie)
Joe Gqabi District Municipality
Closing of Offices for the 2015 Easter Week-end
The Joe Gqabi District Municipal Offices will be closed between Friday 03 April 2015 to Monday 06 April 2015 for the Easter Weekend and will re-open on Tuesday 07 April 2015.
Environmental Health Practitioners on Standby :
Gariep Area : Stompie Lourens - 082 774 1137
Elundini Area : Yolisa Halngu - 071 621 3093
Gcotyelwa Sibhoma - 073 988 9302
Maletswai Area : Onele Mzini - 073 401 0602
Senqu Area : Thandazani Sozoyi - 073 507 8059
Notice 12/2015 Invitation to register on the JGDM database for the 2014/15 financial year
Joe Gqabi District Municipality invites suitable, registered and professional service providers to apply to be included for business opportunities in Joe Gqabi District Municipal database.
Make us proud Luzuko
Joe Gqabi District Municipality helped the talented Luzuko Mtakati on his way to fulfill a lifetime dream of training in Korea to become a professional ski coach. Read More ....
Page 1 of 16
- Notice 25/2014 : Approval of 2012/13 Annual Report of JoGEDA
- Notice 32/2014 : Adoption of the Integrated Development Plan for the 2014/15 Financial Year and the Budget for the 2014/15 Financial Year
- Notice 70/2014 - Adoption of IDP Framework and Process Plan 2015/2016
- Notice 02/2015 : Update of Stakeholder Register - Invitation to register
- Notice 08/2015 : Mid-Year Budget and Performance Assessment Report for 2014/15
- Notice 23/2015 Approval of reviewed Service Delivery and Budget Implementation Plan (2014/15 Financial Year)
- Notice 30/2015 - Approval of the consolidated annual report and oversight report 2013/14
- Notice 31/2015 : Draft 2015/16 Integrated Development Plan (IDP) and Draft Budget